Monday, March 10, 2014

The Interwebs

Stuff I'm loving from around the interwebs...

- Meg shared this about the healthy changes she's making in her life.

- They say your taste buds change every 7 years.  I just ate a salad, inspired from a Facebook post that I can no longer find, made from spinach, feta cheese crumbles, strawberries, tomatoes, salted almonds, avocado, dried cranberries, and a vinegar and oil dressing. 

The tomatoes and strawberries are the only things from that list that were on my food radar even 3 years ago.

- I made this cheese tortellini soup recipe from Life in Grace.  It's delicious and makes about 10-ish 1 cup servings.  The only change I made was adding cooked chicken for a kick of protein.  That's a big deal for me considering that the recipe calls for chopped onion and diced garlic.  But it is SOOO good!  It's a light, filling, warm lunch on a fresh spring day. 

- 2014 is the year we're hoping to move out of the rent house and in to the place we can call our own and plan to stay in a very long time.  I've been dreaming of ways to put our stamp on a house, and I'm kind of obsessed with this light from Pottery Barn.  And also?  This ice machine.

- Anyone out there tried Daily Burn?  I've seen the commercials and they've piqued my interest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wait... you would, essentially, have your own Sonic ice??? I'm coming over!!!

And that light fixture is AWESOME! I've seen it. AMAZING! They have it in our PB when we ordered our couch. It's divine... I love it!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Yes! Doesn't Sonic ice 24/7 sound dreamy?